I would like to personal thank Andrew Panda for greatly reducing the risk associated with perimeter edge works on the Triniti Project in North Ryde.
The Workright Edge Protection System (EXPANDA fence) has revolutionise how facades and perimeter works are executed. The fencing system has eliminated the need of having to wear a harness for facade contractors and allowed safe unrestricted access to the building perimeter edge for numerous other trades which have all embraced the system. Your system has been praised by;
- formworkers who can now strip to the perimeter edge safely services contractor scan now work to the edge within a scissor at height prior to facade being installed.
- its flexibility in design allowed BHPL to relocate loading platform with greater ease.
- its ability to be installed prior to screen movements is a great advantage for BHPL.
- its certified harness points have been used by water proofing contractors.
- its durability eliminated the need for Baulderston Hornibrook having to constantly monitor high risk perimeter fencing installations
Once again, I thank you for your time for providing demonstration to the genera site and providing the system on the Triniti Project for Baulderstone Hornibrook as it has greatly reduced the high risk associated with perimeter works. Your fencing system has been demonstrated to all Baulderstone Projects with discussions of it becoming standard in all future projects. I wish you and your company all the best of luck.